1. All presentations should be made in MS office power point 2003-2013 in 16:9 ratio
2. Each slide should not contain more than 7-8 lines
3. Use light coloured fonts in contrast to dark background for better visibility on LED screen. Please avoid using white back ground for the presentation slides Preferable typeface-Arial Font size-at least 30
4. Videos when included should be ideally in avi or mpeg and if any other format is used codec should also be included and the audio-visual crew should be informed
5. All presentations have to be submitted at the PREVIEW DESK AT LEAST 2 hours BEFORE THE LECTURE START
6. Please note that there is no provision of uploading slides or use of own laptop directly on the podium. We shall strictly maintain this rule and seek sincere cooperation from you.
7. The medium of storage used by the presenters can be CD, DVD, Flash drive, USB-HDD, PCI MCI card. Also, nay deviation from this should be informed so that alternative arrangements can be made if possible
8. Any font, animation and embedded video if used which is not a part of the file, should be included with the presentation CD and this should be specified to the audio-visual I n charge at the preview desk well in advance
9. All MAC users are requested to kindly to convert their existing presentations into MS power point format. Alternatively, MAC users unable to do the same should bring their presentation to the preview desk in advance to facilitate required format conversion
1. Author of abstract selected for an oral presentation will be informed about the type of presentation and date of the session by email ONLY
2. After getting the selection letter, It is mandatory to send your presentation by email or load your presentation at least 4 hrs prior to your scheduled session
3. Personal laptops will not be allowed
4. Each oral presentation will be 10 minutes duration divided into 8 minutes of presentation and 2 minutes of discussion.
5. Please adhere to the time allocation strictly. A clearly visible timer will be provided on the podium to countdown the time for each presentation. A warning beep / light will indicate that you have one minute to go. Please avoid unpleasant situation (audio / screen switches off automatically after scheduled time).
6. Please bring the presentation on a pen drive too for your safety to avoid unforeseen situations on stage.
7. The presentation should be in power point or keynote (for Mac)
8. Organise your slide in the following order.
1st Slide – Title slide with name of presenting author and co-authors, along with affiliations.
2nd Slide- Disclosure if any / No Disclosure. Statement of disclosure: This work was not supported by any direct or indirect funding.
9. Videos- The video file should be stored separately & also in the same folder having your presentation with the attached video clip
1. An E-Poster should be a visual presentation of your submitted abstract and will be displayed on the monitor screen using ONE slide in Power Point.
2. E-Posters need to be prepared as a single slide in PowerPoint (saved in JPEG format) in landscape orientation. The dimensions of the slide should be 81 cm by 53 cm. The size of the file should not exceed 10 MB.
3. The posters need to be submitted online through the website in JPEG format only on or before 31st December 2018. The submission portal will start from 22nd October.
4. E-Posters will be displayed on 42 inch LED TVs at the conference venue from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
5. Presentation to the judges will be for 2 minutes (Refer to the list of posters for the venue and time of presentation to judges).
6. The presenter should reach the venue at least 15 minutes before the allotted time.
7. Decision of the judges will be final and binding.
8. In case the presenting author mentioned at submission is absent, any author listed on the poster will be allowed to present on his/ her behalf. The certificate of presentation will be issued to the person presenting.
9. Prizes will be announced and awarded at the valedictory function.
10. You may use standard abbreviations.
11. Title - The title should be the same as in the submitted abstract.
12. Size - The PAGE SIZE of that slide must be no less than A1 and no larger than A0 size.
13. E- Posters will be displayed for viewing in a designated hall at the Conference venue.
14. Presenters will be informed by email about the date and time of the poster judgment session & poster presenters are required to be present during poster judgment session.